Wednesday, December 10, 2014

College Experience

My College experience has to be the most unique experiences thus far. What I mean by that is it has really shaped me to become an adult. It has and currently teaches me that endurance is key. I currently am working in the retail field and the experiences there has given me the push that I need to stay in college. In this industry today you need more than just a Bachelors degree but a Masters degree to make a decent living. I have had poor professors and commendable professors. Some have encouraged me and given me good advice that the college itself would not display openly. This is a good advantage on my part which will make me have a better and memorable college experience. Currently I am in a club called the NSLS which stands for The National Society of Leadership and Success, which helps us to become a better leader and overall person. This helps with networking with other people and offers us many scholarships. As I continue on this college life will make me a better person and learn how to discipline myself in all situations in life. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-in-between/201409/should-everyone-go-college

No comments:

Post a Comment